UAV thermal imaging system is high-end and unique wireless thermal imaging solution with two cameras and storage for unmanned aerial vehicles, quadrocopters or drones. This lightweight system offers a maximum resolution of 640 x 512 pixels and a temperature sensitivity of 0.05 °C which ranks to the best on the market. You can record continuous video, take images and save data to storage for later analysis.
Some advantages of UAV thermal imaging system
- see in a day or night, even in complete darkness
- radimetrics data recording
- see through the fog, thick smoke and partly through the vegetation
- all the data are sent wirelessly to the operator’s controller
- one touch UAV thermal imaging system for saving all images at the same time
The aim of the whole UAV thermal imaging system is the simple transfer, storage and processing of radiometric (temperature) data directly from a UAV (drone) and displaying the data on the screen of the remote control in real time. The UAV thermal imaging system offers three picture modes that can be set by the operator using the keyboard prior to take off. During the flight, the operator can switch between the modes using the UAV remote control.
This article comes from diydrones edit released